Monday 17 June 2013

How to Order,Pricing/Charges,Comments/Complaints

How to order?


Simple - just fill in the following details and call/text 0123336260 or email me at lilianchong81@yahoo.com or leave a message at My Sweet Little Cupcakes FB page:

  1. Name
  2. Contact Number
  3. Date and Time for Pickup
  4. Cake or Cupcakes
  5. How Many
  6. Theme/Colour (if any)
  7. Design/Pattern guide (if any)
  8. Wording
You will be contacted as soon as possible with a quote.

Pricing/Charges
I guarantee a fair price to customers and will try my best to meet your demand subject to the time constraint considering that I have a full time job elsewhere. I have received comments from a fair number of customers that my price is lower than many. I did not increase my price as I pride myself in being able to provide affordable but beautiful cakes for all to enjoy. Making them makes me happy. For me that suffices!


Comments/Complaints

  
I am not a professional baker, so I value your comments and feedbacks. This is important for future improvement of my baking and decorating skills. Complaints are included in this category.

I have received complaint on the turning down of a certain order on a weekday. I am very sorry, but if I am unable to commit to you, I am of the view that I should let you know beforehand to be fair and not to let you down. You may be unhappy now, but I assure you that you will be much much more unhappy if no cakes/cupcakes are available on the delivery date!


Some customers decided to proceed ahead despite being forewarned of the risk that there might be no cake/cupcakes on the day of the delivery and had backup plans for emergency whereas some decided to change their orders to a weekend date. If you decide not to go ahead after being informed of the risks, it is fair enough and I hope that I will be able to serve you another day.


Sometimes, if I cannot make meet the order, other alternatives may be considered and your order may be passed to my MSLC partner that is subject to you agreeing to the arrangement or changes. Under MSLC we both run our own orders, therefore our arrangements may vary.


No comments:

Post a Comment