Sunday 13 January 2013

Who Am I?

Who am I? Quite simply, a lawyer who loves to bake!

Many asked how do I find the time for both? Some found me crazy as well. Armed with a local first class law degree and a masters degree from the prestigious University of Cambridge, what am I doing? Baking and cake decorating is therapeutic and destressing (except when there is pressure on an impending order) as compared to the legal world.. Tonnes of paperwork vs beautiful cakes....

I ventured into a part-time home based business two months ago with my partner at the spur of the moment and found the baking venture extremely rewarding for my soul. Visit our page for a glimpse of what I do in my free time at www.facebook.com/MySweetLittleCupcakes.

Of course fulfilling orders while working is not easy. A delicate balance has to be kept. Considering that the legal work is my full time job, the baking venture will have to give way whenever work calls for staybacks and weekends. One day perhaps baking will be my full time job and the legal work takes a backseat...

2 comments:

  1. Bakerella Li Lian - with much lovies from over here. Long time no catch up. When you're seeking a rest from flour and sugar and butter and the heat of the oven, do drop me a line :)
    Petrina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo there! I have just taken a break of a few months from baking actually.. What's up?

    ReplyDelete