Saturday 16 January 2016

Sangar & Wan's Wedding Anniversary - An Order from Korea

Yesterday night I received confirmation from Ms Esther Yeoh, currently in Korea, for a last minute order for two dear friends, Mr Sangar and Ms Wan, for their wedding anniversary today.

The request was simple - no specific design, just a small butter cake with flower themed fondant covered cake. Took the order to task together with another order (Ms JY Chang). Phew, haven't been this busy since I came back from my semi-retirement state in baking!

In my haste, burnt my finger in the oven and was decorating much slower than I should be. So ended up sleeping at 4.00 am and waking up at 7.30 am to resume work. Thank you Ms Esther for having trust in me to complete this task.

After delivering the first order of the day to Kota Damansara, delivered the surprise cake to the lovely couple at Subang Jaya. They were unaware that they are the intended recipients of the package as Ms Esther merely told them that she needed their help to accept a piece of artwork deco on her behalf today since she is not in the country. The look of surprise and the happy face of Mr Sangar made up for the lack of sleep and the burnt finger.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MR SANGAR & MS WAN!




Getting the right tone of colour






No comments:

Post a Comment