Wednesday 12 August 2015

First Phase: Mad About BUTTER Cakes!


Dear Customers,

I have not been taking orders for close to two years.. Making Jun Jun's birthday cake and joining a national cake deco competition recently reminded me of how much I have missed baking and decorating cakes!
 
I have given the idea of taking orders very seriously. However, due to many constraints (including time, work and home commitments), I have decided to devise a set of rules to help me in starting this all over again (in a small way). This round I have chosen to limit myself to baking only one-size butter cakes as a base. Please understand that these rules are not meant to frustrate but rather facilitate me to fulfil orders. I will be giving these rules a test run of 6-months to a year.

MAD about BUTTER cakes RULES & PRICING
  1. The price, size and type of cake are fixed and non negotiable.
  2. The minimal is guaranteed, but more may be added on a discretionary basis by me, with no additional costing.
  3. I will be given the absolute freedom to design. For fondant cakes, just tell me your (1) theme (2) colour (3) wordings on the cake.
  4. Orders for weekends/Mondays preferable. First contact via whatsapp/text 0123336260.
  5. Orders to be placed 2 weeks in advance and full payment to be cleared 1 week prior to date.
  6.  

 
Note: I reserve the right to cancel due to unavoidable circumstances - refund 100%.

No comments:

Post a Comment