Monday 2 December 2013

Dear Customers : Quick Announcement


Dear Customers,

I am very sorry for the unannounced hiatus and the changes for plans for some of you. I am been feeling under the weather and not doing too well lately. Other than those customers whom have made booking with me many months earlier for their weddings and no other arrangement could be made with other bakers, I had no choice but to turned down a number of requests and orders due to my medical condition. For those orders which I am continuing, I will try my level best with my condition to produce the cake/cupcakes of your dreams.
 
As you would have noticed I have also not made any further updates since October 2013 and I will try to post those orders which I have managed to complete earlier before from time to time.
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment