Tuesday 24 September 2013

A Note to Dear Customers

Dear Customers,
 
I would love to be a part of your big day however I will need your fullest cooperation to ensure its success -
 
  • Please share with me your thought on what you will like. Send me samples if you like. I will do my best. Actual work may not look 100% alike the sample, so please give me some leeway on that. If you are not sure, I am happy to help you design and look for ideas which may suit your concept theme.
  • Please do let me know your overall budget if you are on a tight run. I can do my best to make you further adjustments so that it will fit but if you are not happy, then you can go ahead with others. It is always a "no obligations" quote.
  • Please order at least a week in advance so that I can find the right ingredients for you cake/cupcakes. Sometimes you may want a specific colour and it may not be available at local baking supplies and I may need to order online.  
  • Please confirm on payment method once the quote has been confirmed. I will need a 50% payment at least 3 days before the actual date. Otherwise I will not start work. I have had people who cancelled last minute when work is done halfway. That is not acceptable.
  • Please remember that I am not a professional - just a novice baker happy to make your day the best I could. On this , some noted that the price is lower than market value - I try to guarantee you a fair price and meet your demands subject to the time constraint (considering that I have a full time job elsewhere). I am happy to offer affordable but beautiful cakes/cupcakes for all to enjoy!
Have a nice day!
 
     
     
     

No comments:

Post a Comment